-What did you do over the summer?
My summer have been wonderful with being in different places. It started after the school ceremony, I went to a military camp (for kids of course) to experience all source of things that I never been through before. For instance, we have to learn how to work together well to beat the other teams, and it turned out pretty funny. Then I got to go to Vung Tau with my cousins, my aunt, my grandma, and my great grandma. The funniest thing about it was that I've been there for 3 days, and I lived in 3 different hotels. A few weeks later, I went to Cambodia with my family and we visited Angkor wat, the most famous temple of Cambodia. After that, I went to Binh Chau-Ho Coc. Binh Chau was the place with natural hot water that been boiled by the hot rocks underground, and Ho Coc was a beautiful beach because the sea water was very clear. \
Beside spending my holiday traveling, I also spent some times with my best friend, Mojo, she's Canadian and we had so much fun. I got to hang out with my friends in school and we went to the cinema to watch Cars 2 and X-men (they're good movies). However, I enjoyed chatting, texting, and talking on the cell phone with my close friends to keep contact with one another. At last, I would say that that was a wonderful summer of mine.
-What are you most/least looking forward to this year in Social Studies?
It might sound crazy but the thing that I most looking forward to this year is to meet my Social Studies teacher, Mr. Blake because I want to see how tall you are (the eighth graders from last year keep asking me if I met you or not). About the things that I wanted to learn, I'm actually interested in Ancient Greece and Rome because I really like the myths, I think they're interesting and mysterious so I'm hoping that I get to learn more about it. I'm also looking foward to the Current Event presentation because I think it is kind of fun to get up in front of my class to speak although I'm a bit nervous and I think it also helps you to learn to speak in front of the audience. The least looking forward is to learn about the geography because I'm horrible at geography and I couldn't really locate places.
No comments:
Post a Comment